Convert any font to any font, like ttf to eot, svg, woff & more!!!
click here >>
How to install Adam in your computer?
Short Details of Adam.ttf
|Font Family : ||Adam|
|Font Subfamily : ||Regular|
|Font Identifier : ||Adam:Version 1.00|
|Full Name : ||Adam|
|Version : ||Version 1.00 October 5, 2006, initial release|
|Postscript Name : ||Adam|
|Download : ||84 Times|
|Copyright : ||Generated by Fontographer 4.1|
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Adam font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Adam font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Adam font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Adam font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Adam font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Adam font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS
Please Type Your Adam Text Below :-