Convert any font to any font, like ttf to eot, svg, woff & more!!!
click here >>
How to install Epson in your computer?
Short Details of Epson1.ttf
|Font Family : ||Epson1|
|Font Subfamily : ||Regular|
|Font Identifier : ||FontMonger:Epson1|
|Full Name : ||Epson1|
|Version : |
|Postscript Name : ||Epson1|
|Download : ||53 Times|
|Copyright : |
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Epson font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Epson font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Epson font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Epson font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Epson font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Epson font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS
Please Type Your Epson Text Below :-